10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now (don’t list names) 1. Hi, You’re fantastic. 2. YOU’RE A NERD. 3. You make me ache inside, but I’m trying to change that… 4. :DDDD I LOVE US AND OUR JPC’s. :) <3 And i miss you like crazy. You’re the only person that could live with me for a year and I not beat up. I have proof, because I totes beat up Salad :) 5. I know for a fact that I don’t care about you as much as you care about me. I know you know that. And I’m sorry that makes you so sad. 6. Thanks for agreeing to be my man of honor at my wedding. 7. You give me headaches with the amount of febreeze you spray in our bedroom. :) 8. You’re gay. And I love it. hahahah <3 9. I wish you wouldn’t cry so much. But I’m always here for you <3 And remember our saying “When [insert your name] cries, Catherine cries. And when Catherine cries, who cries? JESUS.” I Love you meow kitty <3 10. Sometimes I wish you would look back on your life, and realize what an immature git you’re being. The end. Nine things that not many people know about yourself. 1. I still have a baby tooth. :) 2. I have dimples in my back, and I really like them. 3. I like holding hands. A lot. 4. I have clammy hands; I get it from my mother. 5. I hate listening to myself sing/perform. It makes me sick. 6. I get impatient waiting for people to text me back. 7. It took me almost a year to tell my parents that I’m a songwriter… 8. I have a serious weakness for cheese. 9. I hate my ears. And basically ears in general. Eight ways to win your heart. 1. Sing. 2. Write me a song, that only I would understand. 3. Don’t be afraid to tell me things. 4. Don’t try to make me jealous. 5. Don’t say “I love you” like you’re handing out t-shirts at conventions. 6. Sweet-talk me :) 7. Mormonn and proud. :] 8. Realize that I’m different from you and we might not agree, but thats what makes things fantastic! Seven things that cross your mind a lot. 1. blah, i’m going to fail life. 2. i need to write a song 3. andrew streeter! haha we’ve discussed this. 4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 5. FOOD. 6. i’m fat :( 7. I need to writeeeee. Three things you wish you never did. 1. Him. Thats not what i meant. I meant, get involved with him. haha 2. Uhh, them. Once again, not what i meant. But whatever. 3. Ate so much cheese for lunch. I feel exploded. haha Five turn offs. 1. Immaturity 2. Pretending it never happened 3. cheatingg 4. bad teeth 5. inability to sing Four turn ons 1. nice teeth 2. singgg. 3. not skinnier than me. 4. piano/guitar abilitiesss Three smileys that describe your life. 1. :) 2. ;D [haha] 3. C:< Two things you want to do before you die. 1. Get married 2. Be Happy. One thing that confuses you. 1. this one chapter for 1984 confuses the mess out of me. I still don’t get it. haha but i love that book <3
1. I hate you because I think I fell in love with you. 2. You’re an idiot. 3. Go to hell. 4. The world does not revolve around you, contrary to your belief. 5. Enjoy it now, because the real world will not care who you were in high school. 6. Please, please, please love me. 7. Why aren’t I good enough for you? 8. You’re one of the people I look up to the most. 9. I feel bad for disliking you but I can’t help it. 10. I really, really wish you were still here.
Since lists seem to be popular around here, I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon. Besides, who the hell doesn’t love making lists? Everything just feels so organized after you’re finished. :)
TOP TEN THINGS I AM THINKING ABOUT RIGHT THIS MINUTE:
1. Why I’m shaking so badly. I think it’s because of the lack of sugar in my body. (No, I’m not diabetic or anything.)
2. I’m somewhat hungry. I think. I wonder what mom is cooking with that hamburger she left to thaw out today.
3. Are we going to IKEA this weekend or not?
4. I think my bed is somewhat crooked.
5. I’m obsessed with the Glee sountrack.
6. Just a small town girl, livin’ in a lonely world. She took the midnight train goin’ anywhere…..
7. I really need to work on my GSA application. Especially since I said I would and I still haven’t.
8. Stop procrastinating. Bad Lauren. Insert hand slapping here.
9. I wish I had an English accent.
10. When I try to speak with an English or Australian accent they always sound the same. I hope this doesn’t insult the English/and or Australian people because I’m really just trying to sound as awsome as they do. So really, it’s kind of a compliment.